[DeTomaso] Mangusta starter solenoid

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Wed Apr 18 20:43:31 EDT 2007

Daryl,

If you can push the button (trans in neutral!) and it cranks, next check would be to put +12V to the trigger post on the solenoid. If that works, then I would suspect an open at the ign. switch or the wire somehow.

I think the manufacturer of this solenoid is listed in the Goose parts books....but get your Italian translation book out.....!!!!

I don't have mine handy, but figured you'd have one???

Lemmeno if you don't and I'll look it up before I head out on my roadtrip.

Steve
PS Still looking for the class number for Fab Fords Forever this weekend!