[DeTomaso] Trailer size

tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Wed Apr 18 20:07:20 EDT 2007

I was lucky to fit on a 14' open deck trailer.
Now I would recommend 16' minimum.
Open decks are lighter and convenient for doubling as a lift at the track,
however this utility has not been used by me yet over 5 or 6 years.
Closed decks are more convenient for the occasional alternate item to be
moved (more frequently used than the former.)
A utility box on the front of the trailer is worth having.
A tire/wheel rack is worth having if you go to the track at all.
A 20' closed trailer seems desireable now, as you never have enough garage
space or storage space at home or on the road.