[DeTomaso] ProvaMo Online DeTomaso Registry Status

Visit ProvaMo.com pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 18 15:00:13 EDT 2007

The response to the DeTomaso Registry has been GREAT!

It has only been live for about 2 weeks, but we are fast passing 200 cars!
That is an average of more than 10 cars added a day.

There are BIG plans in the future on this project, so stay tuned.

If you have not added your car, please take the time to do so.
Completing the form with the info at hand only takes 1-2 minutes.
You don't have to submit photos at the same time but it is *strongly*
encouraged.

I'd like to thank the contributors for making this such a success.  This is
very encouraging!

For details visit:
http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/ProvaMoRegistry.asp

At the bottom of this page is a 'real-time' listing of the recent activity.
When it is more than 5 cars, it just scrolls off.

Chuck Melton
www.ProvaMo.com