[DeTomaso] Trailer question

David & Marilyn Bell davidabell at worldnet.att.net
Tue Apr 17 20:58:33 EDT 2007

I've found that the firewall is roughly the front/rear weight center on a
Pantera.  So if I position the car so that the firewall is between the two
trailer axles, the tongue weight is just about right and it tows very
nicely.

That advice will probably vary by where the axles are located on a
particular trailer however, and even by the attitude of the trailer and
hitch (tilted up or down slightly).

Dave Bell