[DeTomaso] Help for new member

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 19:14:26 EDT 2007

I was going to give him until May before I called him a slacker
  md

Mark McWhinney <msm at portata.com> wrote:
  >> I'm certain you will get a bunch of responses most of which will come
from bench racers ;-]>
>> md, some of my best friends are not racers

MD, you helmet-hair ho. The term is "slacker", if you don't mind.

>> 3. Brake upgrades

For a cheap upgrade, replace old flex lines with new braided line and
install the Porterfield pads which are available in the right format for the
original Pantera calipers. For some more $$$, contact the Pantera vendors
who have Wilwood or other brand set ups that are sorted out for Panteras.

>> 4. Lowered floor pans (I'm 6'2" too short for the cockpit)

I have lowered pans and do not use seats. Come find me in Pahrump, and I'll
show you my set up.

There are some other things that you can do to get more room:
http://www.portata.com/panteraadventure/tall_man_conversions.htm

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com