[DeTomaso] Alignment specs on '72 pre-L?

Visit ProvaMo.com pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 17 14:27:16 EDT 2007

Specs at www.ProvaMo.com  "Alignment"

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com]On
Behalf Of Tom Di Iulio
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 5:42 AM
To: Pantera
Subject: [DeTomaso] Alignment specs on '72 pre-L?

Hi all,
As I'm working to get the car ready for the Pahrump trip, I wanted to
get the alignment done and steering wheel straightened. Of course, I
found out yesterday the fellow that has been doing it for years isn't
around anymore and I'm hustling to find another shop/individual that can
do it. I spoke to a couple shops who said they could do it but they need
the specs. I don't think it's that unusual to align a pantera but I
thought I'd ask the group before handing it over to someone. Any special
issues to deal with? Does someone have the specs I can give to the shop?
Tom Di Iulio
Denver, CO