[DeTomaso] Driving from London to Las Vegas

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Tue Apr 17 01:24:38 EDT 2007

Yes, it is an "Easter Egg" -- a humorous bit hidden in an otherwise serious
program.  I do not know how long it has been there.

It also works for other European cities such as Paris, France to Paris,
Texas and Rome, Italy to Rome, New York.  However, I do question the routes.
I think it would be shorter, though not faster, to swim from Rome, Italy
through the Mediterranean than to drive up through France and swim from Le
Havre.