[DeTomaso] Pantera on TV

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 13:13:56 EDT 2007

Yep.  That was your car, Fred :)  They featured it as much as they could.
There was also a black Pre-L, a red Pre-L with a black boot lid and... I'm
going to have to watch it again.  They were all outside the building when
they were shot.

--
'65, '68 Mustangs, '68 Cougar, '78 R100/7, '71 Pantera #1382