[DeTomaso] Pantera on TV

F&D Terry gt5s at bcpl.net
Mon Apr 16 12:30:18 EDT 2007

  Sean,

What colors? Were they inside a building? Maybe they belonged to members
of the Chesapeake Panteras. Mike Sowers, Ron McCall and I were invited
to display our cars when Carslile featured Italian made vehicles two
years ago. The GTS may have been my red GT5-S.

Take a look at http://www.bcpl.net/~gt5s/show.jpg

Fred T.