[DeTomaso] Pantera on TV

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 16 11:20:01 EDT 2007

Last night I just changed the channel to My Classic Car and Dennis Guage was walking up to a 56 Ford and said, "I have been riding in a Pantera all day, but tell me about your car". I had just missed the segment about the Pantera but the black Pre L did appear in the back ground a few times throughout the rest of the show. I think this was shot in Montana. Did anyone else catch/Tivo this?

Peter Kovacs
Property Equity & Mortgage Mgmt
209 345-6708
209 523-4919 fx