[DeTomaso] Pantera on TV

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 00:07:20 EDT 2007

I caught AutomotiveVision.TV today (I've got one of those MythTV DVR
thingies) and though the Pantera itself was not featured, the footage from
the Carlisle Kit Replicar Import show included at least 4 Panteras in
footage (A GTS, 2 Pre-L cars) and a GTS with a wing as their segue footage
after each commercial.

I know that we don't need any reminders that our cars are relevant, but it's
nice to see them on a nationally syndicated program in any case.  I'll see
what I can do about transcoding some of the shots and uploading them in the
coming weeks under "fair use".

--
'65, '68 Mustangs, '68 Cougar, '78 R100/7, '71 Pantera #1382