[DeTomaso] Cherrybomb Muffler

Tom Di Iulio diiulio at ix.netcom.com
Sun Apr 15 21:38:47 EDT 2007

That is SO weird.....i just was looking at this from an ad in the latest
hot rod mag. It DOES look like it would fit and you have a choice of
pipe sizes. I may be trying these out after returning from Vegas.....or
maybe before.
Tom Di Iulio
Denver, CO

     I came across a muffler I had not seen before,  that may work on
our Panteras.  The dimensions are 4" high by 9.75" wide by 6" deep
(body),  12" deep including inlet and outlet tubes.  Part # 7425 has a
2.5" inlet and dual 2.25 outlets.  Part  #7427 has a 3" inlet and dual
2.5" outlets.  They are probably pretty loud but maybe not as loud as
some?  They are the Cherrybomb Extreme model and can be seen at
http://cherrybomb.com .   Has anybody tried these?  If not,  whose going
to be the first?  The 9.75 may be a little on the wide side,  but I
think they will fit?

Art