[DeTomaso] Cherrybomb Muffler

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Sun Apr 15 20:15:31 EDT 2007

     I came across a muffler I had not seen before,  that may work on our Panteras.  The dimensions are 4" high by 9.75" wide by 6" deep (body),  12" deep including inlet and outlet tubes.  Part # 7425 has a 2.5" inlet and dual 2.25 outlets.  Part  #7427 has a 3" inlet and dual 2.5" outlets.  They are probably pretty loud but maybe not as loud as some?  They are the Cherrybomb Extreme model and can be seen at http://cherrybomb.com .   Has anybody tried these?  If not,  whose going to be the first?  The 9.75 may be a little on the wide side,  but I think they will fit?

Art