[DeTomaso] Dead on the Road

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 15 08:47:44 EDT 2007

On my car I added a 3rd wire that feeds a fuse block with about 8 moderen fused circuts. I use these for stuff I have added, stereo amp, manual fans for a/c and the secondary sucker in front, MSd box, tach adapter, and timing control module. This keeps the new and heavy loads off the original wiring. Will, Loose connections can happen at any time to anybody on an old car. I swear this is true... I opened my hood while the car had been parked for a week and at that very moment the battery disconect switch just fell apart for no reason and with no load on it. I also keep a 10 foot strand of #10 wire next to my vice grips in the travel kit too!