[DeTomaso] Fwd: New Gold Sponsor signed up for ItalianCarFest Weekend, Se...

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Sat Apr 14 12:16:01 EDT 2007

It is our goal to build ItalianCarFest (ICF) Weekend into the most exciting,
elegant and attractive all-Italian car gathering east of Monterrey,
California. To make this possible we have been supported by not only the enthusiast
community, but the best auto-related companies in the business such as additional
Bronze Sponsors Guy Croft Racing Engines of Lincoln,  UK and C. Obert & Co.

As we have broadened the weekend to include more activities, we have sought
to lengthen our list of sponsors.  The ItalianCarFest Weekend Committee of the
Italian Car Club of the Southwest (ICCS) is thrilled to announce another
member has been added to our family of sponsors: Carrabba's Italian Grill of Tampa,
Florida.

The marketing team at Carrabba's recognizes our event as the kind of
up-scale, well attended endeavors they wish to be affiliated with. In addition to the
direct assistance they will be providing us as a Gold Sponsor, Carrabba's will
direct  restaurants in Dallas and in Houston to serve as meeting places for
invitation only Media Luncheons for distinguished members of the automotive
press in advance of ICF Weekend '07.

If your business is a candidate for sponsorship, I invite you to call me at
817 521-4400 or to contact ICF Chairman Bob Dezzany today at 214 668-2382 .
Artwork for this year's advertisements begins very soon. We are one of the few
major shows that lists all sponsors in the event's full-page ads. The first will
be placed May 5th.

Please don't allow your business to miss the opportunity to be recognized as
an ItalianCarFest sponsor. ICF '07 promises to be the best yet.

-Jerry Lee Phillips
817 521-4400

Pres.- ICCS, Inc - a 501 C 4 non-profit

ItalianCarFest Weekend - Vital numbers:

Entrants from 20 states and for '07 we will have something extra special: 4
Best Spider Challenge contenders from across North America

3 days of Italian car enthusiast events

12,000 visitors to Saturday's show

175 cars plus cycles & scooters

Ads in over 10 magazines/newsletters and subsequent features about the show
and track day in most

This year the budget for ICF Weekend will again exceed $100,000

1 Honored Guest: To be announced soon....