[DeTomaso] Pantera 1910

Perry Lindsey nckzck at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 14:10:04 EDT 2007

Chuck,

  my P-car is #2443, and is a small bumper, flat decklid car as well. But it has the standard style door handles (too bad, as I really like the push-button look).

                                    Cheers,

                                        Perry Lindsey

John Maffeo <johnmaffeo1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Chuck,

Mine is 2647 and I have a flat decklid. It's a 72 Pre-L.

John

"Visit ProvaMo.com"
wrote:
I met a guy recently, who had a Pantera photo on his office wall.
I think he said it was 1910.

It was supposed to be a "transition" car, like the last with the flat deck
lid, etc...

Anyone know?

Also, the ProvaMo Registry photos show this as having quite a bit of rust
issues.

Then records show that Tom Dupart was selling (sold ?) this car in April
2005,
with lots of new stuff etc... maybe it has been restored ???

Does anyone know any more about this car? Who the current owner is?

Tom?

Chuck

--
7:58 PM