[DeTomaso] '73 Race Pantera 4 Sale

Plotkin, Richard (NBC Universal, SPS LLC) Richard.Plotkin at nbcuni.com
Thu Apr 12 22:31:27 EDT 2007

Wow Colin, sorry to see this one go.  It's always been one of my favorites.  I still have the t-shirt from the Vegas Pantera event in 2005 with your car on it for your win in 2004.  Gorgeous and aggressive.  I love the fresh air intake on the roof.

Damn, say it ain't so......

(a quick google search brought up these ProvaMo photos)

http://www.geocities.com/parkinglotparty/2004LVSTHaney2.html
http://www.hollywoodpanteras.com/Colin_Vegas_2004.jpg

-Richard