[DeTomaso] FW: Van Ess Registry

David & Marilyn Bell davidabell at worldnet.att.net
Thu Apr 12 22:17:54 EDT 2007

Forwarded from Mike Drew:

-----Original Message-----
From: MikeLDrew at aol.com [mailto:MikeLDrew at aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 8:46 PM
To: lplugw at hotmail.com; detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Van Ess Registry

In a message dated 4/12/07 15:03:09, lplugw at hotmail.com writes:

<< Wondering if anyone has access to a copy of the Bill Van Ess registry of
panteras.  >>>Sitting right on the floor alongside my desk....

>I understand that it's been out of print for a while.

>>>Yes, and it's woefully out of date.  Chuck Melton is currently creating a
new, comprehensive registry that will be much more complete.

>I've heard that my car is listed there and I'd like to know what it says.

If someone could forward a copy of whatever it may have to say about 7102 I
would greatly appreciate it. >>

>>>It's an L-model Pantera, equipped with 8 and 10 inch Campy wheels.  The
car reportedly came from the dealer (according to a previous owner) with the
GTS
paint scheme in orange and black, but it's not a real GTS.

Nothing else is written on it....