[DeTomaso] TPR exemptions

Adin, David DavidAdin at mercydurango.org
Thu Apr 12 15:19:51 EDT 2007

Bad news Mad Dawg . . .

And I quote:

Yo Dave,

SORC does provide the numbers.  Would you like the numbers to black or
white?   I'm sorry but there is no exemptions.

Becky

"Adin, David" <DavidAdin at mercydurango.org> wrote:

Yo Beckster,

I believe I was told when I signed up that I would need to provide my
own car numbers (444 as I recall).  The 2007 Official Rule Book and tips
for a great time in Arnold indicates that these will be provided.  Any
clarification?

Thanks!

David in Durango

Crusty Old Fart Extraordinaire & Icky Old Man

Team Pantera Racing

PS:  Mad Dawg and Big Tom have developed some sore of mild skin
irritation.  If it comes to a tar and feathering can we get a exemption?