[DeTomaso] Anyone with a spare pass to Fab Fords in LA on 22cnd?

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Wed Apr 11 17:47:31 EDT 2007

All,

I have found myself in the position of being able to attend the Fab Fords Forever show in Buena Park on Sun the 22cnd, but checked the website and found out that they stopped taking pre-reg's on 3/31.  :(

I was gonna head to Vegas early, dig for fossils (sharksteeth) on Saturday in Bakersfield, pop over the hill to FFF and then off to my buddies place in Apple Valley for a couple days to help him put a new motor in his truck...then off to Vegas to meet up with the gang!!!

SOOOOOOOO, if there is anyone out there that has reg'd and can't make it, drop me a note and I'll take your entry off your hands for some beans!

Lemmeno! Thanks!
Steve

Email me at:  steven.liebenow "at" att.net   (antispam thing....)