[DeTomaso] Registry proximity

Visit ProvaMo.com pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 10 14:03:31 EDT 2007

I've been adding a couple more cars this morning to the registry.  And a
visitor pointed out that
there are several cars present within a few numbers of his (push button).
This is not uncommon.

For example, I've taken this from the Registry Page today:

4/10/2007 10:00:45 AM THPNLE01478
4/10/2007 9:52:56 AM THPNLE01477
4/10/2007 9:03:42 AM THPNLL01473

Since there seems to be interest in people searching the 'general area' of
their own car,
I'm going to create a special search for this case if possible.

Naturally it will be available on the "Contributors" search & access page.

I'll announce when that and other popular searches are functional.

Thanks for the feedback!

Chuck
www.ProvaMo.com