[DeTomaso] PANTERA WRENCH ON "PINKS" 4/25

NED BYRNE, CB SECURITIES, LLC nbyrne4 at bloomberg.net
Tue Apr 10 13:38:48 EDT 2007

Greetings all     Eddy Smith and his son Chris will be on "Pinks" on April 25.
He has "Just another Blue Pantera" in his shop for the third time in as many
years.  I seem to be moving my car from what was a tired, in need of
restoration, driver to a show car.  I Don't really want it to end up as a show
car so with that in mind things like a new clutch, MSD box, removable cross
member and a bunch of new gaskets are going in, not to mention coated headers.
Eddy has been great over the years and is responsible for a great paint job as
well.  Eddy's shop is designed for building competition dragsters and a lot of
them locally.  His son, Chris will be driving on Pinks.  Ya got to watch to see
if a Pantera wrench can beat the competition   Well let me say this.....he will
have the loosing car up for sale after the show.  I'll be watching it at the
hospitality suit at the Oreans with the other hard core P-car addicts   Can't
get to Vegas fast enough.
         Ned  "Just another Blue Pantera" #2981 '72 Pre-L  Byrne