[DeTomaso] Don Peak Memorial Service Information

RallyFanatic at aol.com RallyFanatic at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 11:35:59 EDT 2007

>From Richard Barkley...

Don Peak passed away a few days ago after a long bout with cancer. Don was
one of the founding fathers of POCA and, like me, was at the first POCA meeting
 at Payton LM in San Pedro. For those who did not have the good fortune to
know  him, Don was one of the finest men you would ever want to meet. Don was
totally  in love with the Pantera and had, I believe, over 250K miles on his
car. I was  talking to Judy McCartney over the weekend and she said that he had a
room in  his house dedicated to the Pantera that had just about every piece
of Pantera  memorabilia ever made or written.

There is going to be a memorial service  for Don this Sat. April 14th at 2 pm
St John's Episcopal Church (30382 Via Con  Dios) in Rancho Santa Margarita.
The services will be followed by a  celebration in Don's honor at his
daughter's home nearby. Panteras are  requested.

Don's wife Freddie is requesting assistance in getting the word out to all
who knew Don, so if you know anyone who knew Don please let them  know.

This link should get you a google map of the Church location.  Hope to see
you there.
_http://tinyurl.com/ypr7bd_ (http://tinyurl.com/ypr7bd)
--

Sincerely, Richard Barkley