[DeTomaso] NPC-Don Imus issue

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 09:35:29 EDT 2007

I agree with you 100% too, "these people" being those like Al Sharpton and
Jesse Jackson who only eat because they prey upon the fears of others, they
are vultures, standing the road waiting for roadkill and like most people I
steer clear of them, not out of respect, but I don't want any front end
damage. They treat their own like they are ignorant and need them to
interpet what's going on, I'd take the view of a AA working
mother/Grandmother as the official view anytime, people who know what it's
like to raise a family, be there for skinned knees and earn a paycheck w/o
passing a tray around begging for money while wearing a 3,000 custom made
suit and driving Bentley

I have run over 30 political campaigns, winning 87% of the time and a full
third were AA candidates who now fill elected office, you aren't dealing
with a hater here, well maybe you are, I hate stupid people and well....I
will admit to hating those kids that put wings on the back of Front well
drive cars with Maxwell House coffee can mufflers and every glue-on "aero"
kit that you can buy for a Civic.