[DeTomaso] NPC-Don Imus issue

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 08:38:25 EDT 2007

Is this not the most stupid %$#& thing you have seen yet, enough of this PC
BS.  Have you seen those Rutgers basketball "girls" Frankenstein looks more
like  prom queen than they ever could,  I've seen fewer tats on Lifers in
the Aryan Brotherhood, and less metal on freaks in the Charlie Rose Freak
Show on Coney Island....who gives a damn?

Somebody said this and BOOM, Jesse,"I never had a job in my life" Jackson,
unless you count, walking MLK, jr. a job, starts with his BS as well, didn't
somebody already stomp on that clown, how many "chil-ren" does the Rev. have
out of Wedlock?, That's where..."who's your daddy" came from, father's day
in the hood.
The next time that Cedric the Entertainer, Steve Harvey, Chris Rock or any
other black "entertainer" says anything that can be construed as
"anti-white", uses, cracker, honkey or worse yet, mocks us by speaking
proper English, I say we start raising some hell back in the other
direction.  I guess it's only offensive if you're of color....PLEEZE.  Maybe
because "we" don't care and "we" have jobs and "we" understand a joke is a
joke,...if you aren't prepared for Don Imus or Howard Stern, turn it off,
otherwise STFU!
I think we should take all reruns of that damn George Jefferson off the air,
Richard Prior records and tapes should be burned, early Eddie Murphy
... nuked, darn if we must constantly be reminded at our lack of
pigmentation, it's a disease. why must we suffer the slings and arrows of
these people?

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia