[DeTomaso] 351c Logo Valve covers...

Visit ProvaMo.com pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 9 22:23:23 EDT 2007

I was just editing photos of Cliff Marks Pantera for the registry.  No, the
other one (with the zoomie exhaust).

The valve covers he has look nice.  I don't think I have seen them before.
They are finned like the Hall style with the DeTomaso logo on the square on
top,
but these have in raised letters "351 Cleveland".

Does anyone (else) have this style, or know where they can be found?

Chuck