[DeTomaso] Bring Mike's Mom to Vegas to receive IRON MAN AWARD at Banquet Dinner......Re: Happy Easter

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 12:46:12 EDT 2007

HAHAHA....okay then, don't let her leave until the Pantera  is ready to drive to Vegas! ;-]>
You (OR YOUR MOM) are going to be a HERO. Bring her to Vegas!!!
  md
MikeLDrew at aol.com wrote:

  In a message dated 4/9/07 9:25:03, teampantera at yahoo.com writes:    <<   I know your mom and she's been telling you for 15 years she'd finish the Pantera for you....looks like she has now.   Bless her. >>    >>>I wish I could confine her energies in that direction, but she is like a   tornado.  I had scrubbed all the floors in the house on Thursday, but this   morning I woke up at the crack of dawn to the sound of cleaning--evidently they   weren't scrubbed *enough*, and she was just tearing into them again.    She is quite unclear on the concept of *vacation*, and seems to equate that   with *projects*.  I think she wants to go over the tracks of my gardener and   re-weed my garden next!    Mike

 See what's free at   http://www.aol.com.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com