[DeTomaso] Front Oil Cooler

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 12:42:18 EDT 2007

No on the front cooler.....Anyone planning to do any endurance or ORR driving needs the BIGGEST Fluidyne heat exchanger and lines they can use. if its just for 20-25 minute open track events then a good Fluidyne air-to-oil cooler will work won't do the job at WOT for much longer then 20 minutes.

  And remember JT has never went faster then 125 MPH at an ORR....hell you don't even need an oil cooler for those gramma slow speeds! ;-]  But I do agree with you a front monted cooler is a bad idea unless you are planning to run an inline pump which is just another potential failure point ready to happen.
  MD