[DeTomaso] Happy Easter

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Apr 9 02:47:42 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/8/07 8:49:23, michaelsavga at gmail.com writes:

<< Hope that you all have an enjoyable day, maybe even get a chance to take
the
cars out. >>

>>>I drove to San Francisco to fetch my 72-year-old mom for the weekend, and
brought her back to my house in the silver Scirocco.  Yesterday I put her to
work, and together we spent about two or three hours (including hardware-store
runs) installing the four headliner trim pieces, sunvisors etc.  That is not a
pleasant job, and it is made much easier with two people doing it.

Then today, we drove the Pantera about 95 miles up to Nevada City in the
Sierra foothills for the family Easter shindig.  By happy coincidence there was a
Pantera for sale ten miles away in the town of Rough and Ready (really!), so I
went and eyeballed that in the late afternoon (full report to follow in a few
days).  Then back home, with a round trip mileage of about 220 miles, with no
problems at all.  The car ran nice and cool (although I noticed tons of heat
pouring into the cabin from the E-brake handle housing????), and afterwards my
mom said she REALLY had fun riding in the Pantera.

Gotta love it!

Mike<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.</HTML>