[DeTomaso] Nylocs in the oil pan???

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 01:08:45 EDT 2007

Isn't that what I just said?
  Watkins Glen vs Pantera's at Pahrumph - wotz the difference? ;-]>
  The difference is whether you are hitting a 10 pound turkey buzzard or 350 pound desert donkey...you hit that turkey buzzard you melt a Nyloc...you hit that donkey you may grenade an engine....its that simple
  md

"Larry - Ohio Time Corp." <larry at ohiotimecorp.com> wrote:
  <>

Hanging out in the pits at Watkins Glen during the 6 hr endurance races,
1975 or so, they had everything run with safety wire. Yes MD even the valve
covers.

Larry (like the pliers) - Cleveland