[DeTomaso] Nylocs in the oil pan???

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 8 10:22:02 EDT 2007

You guys know there are other variaties if locknuts, ie: the ones that look like castle nuts with the top squeezed and the ones that are just out of round on one side. I call them bitch nuts or tight all the way. Not designed for long studs but the threads should just come through the nut.  I'm not sure if I would want a wire hole drilled in a small diameter bolt.  Bill