[DeTomaso] Nylocs in the oil pan???

Thomas Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Sun Apr 8 02:05:44 EDT 2007

Mike...your point is well taken, I hadn't thought too much about the nylon
getting that hot, but it could happen. Honestly, I deferred to the oil pan
builders judgement and hadn't tightened down the nuts to see how much thread
is left. I like the idea of just replacing the nuts and safety wire them,
you certainly can't go wrong doing that.  Thanks for the heads up.

Best regards,

Tom Borcich