[DeTomaso] Twisting

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sat Apr 7 10:44:22 EDT 2007

I have been doing a number of twisting tests on the Corvette chassis the last weeks.
Not very much to look at as the final result is not reached yet, but I did put a few
images fare down the site.
http://www.hemipanter.se
I am also working on a drysump oilpan that I may show on the site if of any interest.
Ok, drysump system is not very much in use among the Pantera comunity, but it
might be worth looking at anyway. I am fabricating it for a 5 stage evacuating pump.
One each head and 3 outlet in the oilpan.
Goran