[DeTomaso] Armando Racing Oil Pan arrived

Mark Tumbarello ollerabmut at msn.com
Sat Apr 7 10:26:41 EDT 2007

Why would you lose the nylocs? I just went through my pan during an engine
rebuild, all the nylocs were tight and the inserts were in good shape. If
it's heat you're worried about the 250 degree oil bath doesn't touch them. I
don't think Aviad or Armando or any of the other pan manufacturers would
supply you with something that would not withstand the environment. If it's
just a personal preferance, we all have are own little idiosyncracies and
you must use whatever your comfortable with.  Now a 1000+ degree exhaust is
sure to melt them. Mark