[DeTomaso] Recalculating odometer

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Sat Apr 7 01:15:41 EDT 2007

     Probably the easiest and most accurate way would be to just go out and
drive it,  and then compare what the odometer shows with what your GPS
shows.  I would also check to see that your regular odometer matches your
trip odometer.  By the way,  I really like my new Auto Meter electronic
speedo,  it looks to be extremely accurate.

Art