[DeTomaso] Aluminum Chassis Braces

Visit ProvaMo.com pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 7 00:27:34 EDT 2007

I've placed John's photos and his text on my website.  It can be found off
"Tech Info", or directly here:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/TechInfo/TaphornChassisBrace.asp

Thanks John for making this info available.  It is a very nice looking
system.

Chuck
Several list members have requested that I document the parts that I used
for the chassis braces on my Pantera.  I apologize for the delay and
appreciate the gentle reminders that members of the list have sent me.