[DeTomaso] Predicted mileage at 200 MPH

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 21:29:40 EDT 2007

Little Bro',

  I love you man but if you are talking about taking your sexy co-pilot wife with you on your record attempt who I might add is also a "COP"  with you in the Pantera then you live even more dangerously then I ever knew. You lucky bastard! ;-]>

  You come down to Ely and run 200 MPH on radar through the traps and Team Pantera Racing will pay your registration costs and all the beer you can drink.

  Remember she is licensed to KILL

  md
   Blaine Carmena <panteraturbo at shaw.ca> wrote:
      So I guess it would be some kind of new record if I pull my string out at 200??? Does it still count if I have a sexy copilot pull it out for me. That way I can keep my eyes on the road.

  Blaine