[DeTomaso] Predicted mileage at 200 MPH

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 16:32:21 EDT 2007

That would be 'Kingsize' grasshopper!
  md

  34 Finishes & 3 donkey DNF's

johnmckee at cox.net wrote:
  What about the fuel line size? Somebody must have an equation to figure out the flow rate we are talking about here. Isn't that just "basic" thermo dynamics or some nonsense? ;o)
MD, what size is your pipe from tank to fancy EFI?
You don't want to run lean when you are chasing desert donkies at Silver State!

John
4488