[DeTomaso] Alternate Tranny source

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 5 11:07:43 EDT 2007

For $8,000, you can get a new ZF from Lloyd with any ratio you want.  It
fits too.  It may take 3-6 months, but I'm willing to wait that long for the
part I want.  It'll take me a year to finally commit to buying a new ZF, so
another 6 months isn't a big deal.

I'm quoting $8,000 from memory.  That number may be off a bit.

The elite racing transmissions look pretty nice, though. It sounds like they
know what they're doing too.

Will.