[DeTomaso] Engine Noiseses.......

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Wed Apr 4 13:18:02 EDT 2007

Thomas,

I think the flywheel is custom built and "so lightweight that it resembles a flexplate", not that it's actually a converted flexplate. I parked next to this car last year in August and talked to "Dad". The engine is out of a 740, not an M5 as I saw on Garth's site. More details are on www.bodinecc.com. In one of the video clips you get to hear him rev the engine, showing off the lightweight rotating assembly, while staging for the race.

Tomas