[DeTomaso] Engine Noise

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 12:21:02 EDT 2007

I'll take the increase in low and mid range performance and driveability over the loss in rumpity-rump replacing the Holly....I also expect some increased low end improvement on the new 180's as well...or so I've been told...Neither are on the Pantera yet due to slave-work schedule......... but I can live with the ol' rumpity rump for a couple more months....as Durango Dave suggested soon as you drive up next to someone in all most anything else and they hear your engine and exhaust you can see that look of defeatism on their face..

  "Are you trying to tell me that Cleveland only has 310HP?!!!"

  Yeeeeea!
  md
Kirby Schrader <kirby.schrader at gmail.com> wrote:
  Charlie,

Yeah.... I _was_ kinda' bummed. Rumpity-rump cams sound cool.
But the lumpiness went away mostly due to the IR intake.
Not specifically the EFI.

But the low and mid range performance increase was well worth some
lumpiness loss.

:-)

Regards,
Kirby