[DeTomaso] Engine Noise

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 12:17:00 EDT 2007

> Nice diggs, but show the important stuff, the inside of the workshop!

> Nice diggs, but show the important stuff, the inside of the workshop!

No pictures of that yet (haven't unpacked the camera yet).
We moved in the rain and were in a hurry so we just dropped
everything in the garage and shop.  The 3 car garage is
packed with boxes and the cars are blocked in the shop.
Glad I didn't decide to leave the cars out because Tuesday
this stuff rolled through:

 http://www.bacomatic.org/gallery/album27/hail_2
 http://www.bacomatic.org/gallery/album27/hail_1

At ths point the shop is pretty much a mess inside.  I've got a
lot of work ahead to get it into shape but, on the plus side
there is a commercial 2 post lift inside.

Dan Jones