[DeTomaso] Engine Noise

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 11:44:32 EDT 2007

> Dan: did the Florissant gig go through?

Yup.  Closed on both houses Friday.  Moved three truckloads (big 24 foot
moving truck) Saturday and another on Sunday.  I have entirely too much
heavy stuff.  I went grocery shopping after moving on Sunday and my
forearms were cramping just lifting a gallon of milk!  Followed up with
a few car and pick-up truck loads and I'm nearly out of the old place.
Here are some shots of the new place:

 http://www.bacomatic.org/gallery/album27

40' x 56' shop and a 3 car garage with house attached.

A big public thanks to fellow Pantera owners Mike McDougal and Glen
Hartog who helped me move Saturday.  The arrived at 8:00 AM and left
after 11:00 PM, working hard the entire time.  Way above and beyond
the call of duty.

> Have the Cobra - its a beast!

How do you like that 7" clutch and aluminum flywheel combo?

Dan Jones