[DeTomaso] Engine Noise

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Wed Apr 4 11:05:26 EDT 2007

When I was young Moses told me that lumpy idle was due to cam overlap.
  Now Dan J says it is manifold affected. Weber/EFI probably won't
have the rumparumpa of a big Holley.

I do know the rumparumpa idle prevents street racing!  ("I'm not
racing THAT thing!") True story.

Dan: did the Florissant gig go through?  Have the Cobra - its a beast!

David in Durango