[DeTomaso] Engine Noiseses.......

Phil Lockett montecarlo296 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 08:40:12 EDT 2007

Ok, the last msg is now somewhat acedemic - i've just bought a 4.0 V8 BMW engine from a 1992 740i.

  £204.00 - Bargain.

  Allegedly they push around 286PS in standard trim - so a little re-mapping should see it right - I can't sensibly go over 350 with the Audi 'box anyway.

  Just now got to find ways of giving it more lumpiness. (What a great word - almost as good as my current favourite - "Frottage")

  Phil

Bigger,louder, faster, better.