[DeTomaso] Sad News

CoatesR8 at aol.com CoatesR8 at aol.com
Wed Apr 4 07:32:24 EDT 2007

Hi To all the Pantera world out there,

I have been a lurker on the site for the past year or so and only very
rarely contribute.

I have been a Pantera owner for the last 20+ years and I am coming to Vegas
for the event this year as it is  13 years since I last came.

I have stayed with Don and Freddie several times and was made to feel most
welcome ( Especially as I am a foriegner to most of you) Their hospitality  was
second to none  and Don is one of the kindest people that I have ever  met .
I am deeply saddened to hear this news  as I am sure that all of you  who know
Don will be .

Through this forum I would like to send them both my very best wishes at
what I am sure is a very difficult time for them both.

Sincerely

Roger  Coates (GT5S ) England.