[DeTomaso] Sad News

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 23:38:03 EDT 2007

  Forwarding this to the Forum at the request of Kent -

  Those of you that know Don Peak, know that he has been fighting Prostate Cancer these last ten years.   I am sorry to have to report that the cancer has reasserted itself with a vengeance and that Don is rapidly slipping away. Hospice is at he and Freddie's home 24 hours a day now and his time is extremely short.   I have been authorized by his wife (Freddie) to let the Pantera world know of his current situation.   For those who don't know Don, he was a founding member of POCA and served on the POCA Board of Directors in several positions including President over the years. He is a member of Team Pantera of Orange County and has served that POCA Chapter well since it was formed. We all have Don to thank for all of the friendships we have formed over the years. Without him and the other founding club members, we wouldn't know each other and have the friends and support system that exists today.   Don is the original owner of his Pantera and the car and the various Pantera clubs he has belonged to over the years have been a great source of joy to both he and Freddie. Of course, as he himself would tell you, it is the people and friendships he has made over the years that has brought him the greatest pleasure.   Kent Snyder