[DeTomaso] Low Weber intake

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 2 12:59:23 EDT 2007

The Cain manifold design with 48 IDF's and air filters will all fit under
the Pantera engine screen and decklid, no cutting required, that is the
beauty of it.

Larry, Mark & Asa Jay: Photo attached of similar set up on an Australian
GT5. The forum will strip the photo for others, but can be seen posted on
the PI forum at
http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8250045562/m/2750086284/p/4

So far we have 6 for the group buy and pricing has been amended to reflect
that, now 15% discount, so $637.00 AUD = $518 USD. If we get to 10 or more,
the discount goes to 20% = $600.00 AUD = $488 USD

All prices are + shipping + any taxes or government charges...

Julian