[DeTomaso] Mangusta 8MA842

Visit ProvaMo.com pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 2 16:36:34 EDT 2007

I'm not sure how to make sure that if some new owner in the future searches
the archive
they will find their car.  So I wanted to seed the forum archives with
'samples', so I can test
various methods.  How fast can you hit delete?  -GRIN.

This represents only a handful of the cars I've worked on this past month.
But yea, it is beginning to be a long list, so I stopped this morning.  I
have info or photos
on LOTS of cars, but I prefer to let the current owner contribute, so I have
yet to post.
And we are talking just the Mangusta.
There is no way I could post an announcement for 1,000 Panteras.
I'd wear my fingers down to the elbow!

BTW:  Have you added your car to the Registry ?  So I don't have to call for
your car by VIN...

Chuck
Chuck,

Could you perhaps send ONE message listing the
Mangustas that you DO have info for and request that
all others contact you so that half of our daily
e-mails are not Mangusta calling requests?

Thanks,

--- "Visit ProvaMo.com" <pantera007 at sbcglobal.net>