[DeTomaso] New Website Announcement

Visit ProvaMo.com pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 2 16:19:34 EDT 2007

DeTomaso "Listers"!

I'm officially announcing my new website!

www.ProvaMo.com
over the years from visitors
to my old website, I would like to announce that I am moving my website
ProvaMo72 off Geocities.

Some long time ago Prova Mo outgrew Geocities, and I created numerous
"work-arounds"
to postpone the inevitable but I knew this would only be a temporary
solution.
I have no plans to add new material to the Geocities website.
www.geocities.com/ProvaMo72
I have received help from a lot of people during the marketing research and
analysis phase of this move
but I would like to specifically name Garth Rodericks and Mark McWhinney,
and thank them for
their help and encouragement.  Mark has also helped get me from ideas to
reality.
 I'd also like to thank Duane Thomas for his significant time and effort
resolving some database issues, and educating me on numerous topics.
BIG thanks go to Mad Dawg & SOBill, for MONEY.   That motivation required me
to make it happen.
I've been spending my own money to finish the start-up process, and I hope
to receive the occasional contribution
from anyone that thinks this is worthy, or has found my site helpful to
them.
Anyone can help by throwing a few bucks to ProvaMo.  I'll hookup to Paypal
soon, for convenience.

 The new location will offer many benefits:
1) A huge increase in bandwidth
2) A huge increase in space available (perhaps a 1,000 fold increase!)
3) Larger typical images with better resolution
4) Access to high resolution detail images
5) Geocities banner ads will cease
6) Geocities column ads will cease
7) Geocities pop-up ads will cease
 8) Search functions will be available
9) SiteMap(s)
And so much more, like privacy and security, a private newsletter, and
discounts.
Visitors will no longer be blocked by the old geocities use limits.
This unfortunately comes with a significant effort and expense.  The
hundreds (or thousands ?) of
pages currently at geocities will remain, but I will copy the content to the
new domain.
As I have been investing my time in the foundation of the website, and one
particular feature (The Online DeTomaso Registry),
other areas have yet to receive content.  But that is changing very rapidly.

There is a simple Login process.  Register with your name, and a couple of
other fields for security reasons.
After you register, you will automatically and almost instantly, receive an
e-mail confirming your registration and password.
You should only need to register once.
Note that if you don't get the e-mail from Admin, you or your ISP has
blocked mail from ProvaMo.com.
You should ensure e-mail gets to you.  Quite a few members have that problem
right NOW!
And don't lose your password, I can't help you!

Visitors (Members) that contribute to the site in some way will receive
exclusive benefits.  More on this later.

Right now, visit www.ProvaMo.com and get started!

Chuck Melton